Monday, May 12, 2008

WHAT'S NEW?

Two major projects are taking up my time right now.

1. Recently I received several phone calls about my "Journaling For Success" classes. Yes, I am going to conduct them again! I am looking for an appropriate meeting room to hold these classes. I want it to be easily accessible from a freeway. Also, I want to keep the fee down and so want to find a venue that will pick up the insurance, in case of accident or injury. If you know of any places I might check out please contact me immediately, either by phone (760) 732-0663 or email: artistwithaflair@att.net!

2. I am in the throes of combining several of my blog articles with other unpublished articles I've written and am creating an "inspirational/motivational" book for women over 40 to read, enjoy, and start making better choices for their life styles. The baby boomers will definitely benefit from it. It will start with my first "Firewalk" with Tony Robbins in San Francisco when I was 56 years old and how it changed my life right up until I'm ready for Eternal Hills, together with the ashes of my little Pug/Terrier "Jake."

Stay tuned for more!

No comments: