Sunday, May 31, 2009

GIFTS OF RECOVERY!

BY Shirley M. Carolan, ATMG

As we wrap up May, I am astounded at all the books, newsletters, blogs, and eBooks I have either bought or subscribed to in the last two months. In the next few weeks I’ll be sharing some links with you to free eBooks on subjects ranging from the metaphysical to the “how to” e.g., “Program your Subconscious Mind, Fear of Money and Success in Freelance Writers, Keys to Phenomenal Self Confidence.” But first, I want to be sure that all the promises are sincere before referring these links to others. Hence, I will be busy doing a lot of the exercises in each program.

I’ve read eight books in the last two months and passed several on to others. They’ve ranged from strong mysteries - psychological thrillers to church intrigues and murder such as “The Secret Supper,” by Javier Sierra which I could not put down, to “The Jesus Papers,” by Michael Baigent(which has me spellbound). Then the two books on Hillary Clinton, one pro the other con, “The Case For Hillary Clinton” by Susan Estrich, and the other by Edward Klein, whose title I now forget since I’ve given the book away.

I won’t get into all the new blogs and newsletters I’ve discovered but they are a treasure trove of ideas and possibilities. So stay tuned because I’m sure I’ll be passing on more information that you might be able to use (at no cost).

Perhaps it’s just as well that I’ve had some “downtime” else I would not have discovered so many new things, people and ideas. I’m excited about the 2 phone calls I got this weekend about starting two completely different groups in north San Diego County. There are folks with a plethora of ideas out there that I did not know existed before.

Once I am totally recuperated from the after effects of pneumonia and being on oxygen 24/7 I am sure I will look back on this period of “downtime” as the catalyst for the beginning of a whole new life and friendships! I already feel blessed so it can only get better!

Yes, there’s a golden lining, or lesson, to learn even when things don’t go our way, if only we can find it! Stay tuned!


Shirley M. Carolan, ATMG
Writer●Speaker●Artist
artistwithaflair@att.net
Phone/Fax: 760-732-0663
http://www.shirleycarolan.com
http://www.angelscross.blogspot.com
http://www.smcarolan.blogspot.com

Copyright© 2009 by Shirley M. Carolan. All rights reserved. To reprint any part of this article simply contact Shirley Carolan at artistwithaflair@att.net. Thank you.

No comments: