Saturday, May 28, 2011

MY NAME IS KRISSY!

By Shirley Carolan, ATM-G

I am writing this post from “Doggie Heaven.” My wonderful owner, Shirley, is grieving over my loss on Tuesday, May 25, 2011, when a coyote attacked and killed me at 11 PM. I want her to know it was not her fault. I had a habit of wanting to tinkle before I got up on her bed for the night. She had no idea the coyote was there and neither did I.

I had over 10 wonderful years with Shirley and I believe I came into her life to show her how to live each day to the fullest, with kindness, respect, compassion, and love for all God’s creatures. She was a good learner. When she is over her grief, I know she will write about me, because that is what she does. You see she’s a writer.

Meantime, she knows I love her and am looking down on her from “Doggie Heaven” and hoping she is not blaming herself and will heal soon.

All my love, from “Krissy-Pooh!

Labels: grief


posted by Carolan's Corner at 9:51 AM

GRI

No comments: