Sunday, October 09, 2011

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

By Shirley M. Carolan, ATM

It would be remiss of me to let any more time go by without thanking all you wonderful people who have left such encouraging messages this past year on my website www.shirleycarolan.com .

I want you to know that I sincerely I appreciate your taking the time to read my (website) articles and then writing me a comment, suggestion or two, and/or forwarding them on to your friends. Some of you even suggested that I sell my articles on-line and elsewhere. I am giving that some thought. What is fascinating is that you come from all over the globe, from various industries, and both sexes. I am deeply touched!

I’ve tried to reach some of you by email, but others just left their website address. Hence, I want to answer a few of your questions here.

Firstly, I started my website and blogs with different objectives in mind. Secondly, I write my own articles, about things that interest me, with each having an “a hah” moment. This way I don’t have to please someone else and I keep control of my writing. It’s amazing what lessons or new ideas can come from ordinary, everyday, events that happen. I feel the universe is teaching me there is more than one point of view, that I don’t need to be a captive of my emotions, or give my power away; that I can validate myself honestly and truthfully, that there are no coincidences but many realities… Little did I know this philosophy would resonate with so many of you…

Lastly the website was designed by a professional several years ago but has since been modified. Sorry, I do not know which software/platform she used.

In closing, I hope that you will continue to read and enjoy my articles, leave me a comment, or contact me directly with any pressing question and I will get back to you.

Cheerio, Ciao, Auf Weidersehen!

Shirley M. Carolan, ATMG
Writer ● Speaker ● Artist
artistwithaflair@att.net
Phone/Fax: 760-732-0663
http://www.shirleycarolan.com
http://www.angelscross.blogspot.com
http://www.smcarolan.blogspot.com

Copyright© 2011 by Shirley M. Carolan. All rights reserved. To reprint any part of this article. Thank you.

No comments: