Saturday, March 31, 2012

THE HOLISTIC FAIRE

By Shirley M. Carolan, ATM-G

The highlight for me this month was visiting the Holistic Faire last Sunday in Carlsbad, CA. This is a bi-annual Holistic Faire. It was fun and time well spent. There were usual vendors with all kinds of jewelry and beautiful gemstones which I had a tough time resisting since I have quite a collection now. Their were psychic and tarot card readings, aura photographs, health foods and potions, various massage techniques, and my all time favorite the Yuen method of healing. Dr. Marcella T. Jones is a wonderful Yuen practioner and healer. I thoroughly enjoy her lectures and healing expertise.

Usually I come home with several metaphysical books at a nice discount but on this visit I only bought one: “The Divine Matrix” by the New York best-selling author Gregg Braden www.greggbraden.com. It‘s a little deep because in it he shows how to translate the miracles or our imagination into what is real in our lives.

Other activities included (free) mini seminars throughout the day on a variety of subjects from “Natural Health Remedies,” “Discovering EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques)” “UFOs and their Spiritual Mission” “The Akashic Records,” etc. The ones I attended left me wanting for more.

The highlight of the Faire undoubtedly was the free film screening of “Metaphysia 2012” from 5:30 PM to 7 PM, that included meetings with Native American Visionaries, Shamans, Healers, Authors, and the Rev. Michael Beckwith, Chief Sonne Reyna, David Wilcox, etc. I was sorry I was unable to stay for this wonderful film. Perhaps I will catch up with it in the near future.

The price of admission for all of this is great, since I always get an advance agenda and free pass to the Faire, (worth $10.00) which I can also share with my friends. If you would like more information on the Holistic Living Expo and which city it will appear in next please go to: www.holisticlivingexpo.com.

Shirley M. Carolan, ATMG
Writer●Speaker●Artist
artistwithaflair@att.net
Phone/Fax: 760-732-0663
http://www.shirleycarolan.com
http://www.angelscross.blogspot.com
http://www.smcarolan.blogspot.com

Copyright© 2012 by Shirley M. Carolan. All rights reserved. To reprint any part of this article simply contact Shirley Carolan at artistwithaflair@att.net. Thank you

No comments: