Thursday, February 04, 2016

I'M IN REMISSION - FREE OF CANCER

Shirley M. Carolan, ATMG

By the grace of God I can share good news with you.  Yesterday I visited the oncologist and she read me the report of the PET scan I had in La Jolla last Friday.  I AM IN REMISSION OR, FREE OF CANCER!!!  I can't believe my goo fortune...

The last 8 months have been the loneliest, painful 8 months of my life!  The silence was deafening.   I think I experienced every emotion there is including helplessness!   . 

On July 2, 2015 I had a lumpectomy.  A few days later the doctor called and said "Well, we didn;t get all the cancer.  We're going to have to go back in again and you'll be on radiation and chemo therapy (slash, burn and poison)"  I said "No way.  I'll go up to Oregon before I do that!"  Then I called my Wounded Warrior friend, Rob Caudill, and asked him did he know of any alternative medicine to beat cancer?"  .He took me to meet Dr. Paula Shore in Oceanside who has a medical marijuana dispensary.  She prescribed Simpson Oil which I take a capsule nightly.

Then my neighbor, who has tumors all over her body, told me about her alternative medicine "Graviola."  She, and now me, take it 2 x daily.  She said it has stopped her tumors from growing.  Next, since I lost over 57 lbs.  I wanted something to build up muscle.  The oncologist prescribed something that cost $300.00.  I asked for something generic but never heard back from her or my family MD.  Again, medical marijuana came to the rescue!

I truly could not see going the traditional medical route - slash, burn and poison.  I opted for the alternative medicine instead and prayed it would help.  I truly think it has and am grateful I listened to my own voice.  If you have any questions feel free to contact me.


Shirley M. Carolan, ATMG
Writer ● Speaker ● Artist
artistwithaflair@att.net
Phone/Fax: 760-732-0663


Copyright© 2015 by Shirley M. Carolan. All rights reserved. To reprint any part of this article simply contact Shirley Carolan at artistwithaflair@att.net. Thank you

No comments: