Monday, January 19, 2009

SOMETHING NEW’S BEEN ADDED

By Shirley M. Carlan, ATM-G

One of my goals for this year is to add a short video of meaningful clips and music that I feel represents the essence of who I am, what I am, and what I feel is important in my life today. .. my “philosophy of life.” A tall order you might say …very metaphysical indeed. Why that theme instead of something related to your writing and speaking skills? Good question!

After spending many hours at the end of last year assessing what I enjoy about my life and what no longer serves me, I decided to keep it simple and not promote the business side in my video Writing and speaking will always be an integral part of my life, like breathing, and I will continue those activities and promote them separately. .

Lo and behold, after looking at many videos out there and wondering if I should invest in one, I discovered a local source quite by accident. Darlene Siddons is a friend and business colleague who started a video clip business last year, as one of her many successful ventures. I found her website video very inspirational and uplifting and decided that I wanted my own video. What you just saw was created by Darlene. I supplied the sayings and Darlene provided the slides and music and put it all together for me. If you would like more information please contact Darlene directly at: www.spiritedboutique,com., or, 760-.726-8390. She is easy to work with, very professional, creative, reasonable, and wants you to be successful.

To view the video please click on the following link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZntvslTMlkQ.

Your comments and emails are always welcome so feel free to leave me a note.

No comments: