Friday, September 08, 2006

AGONIZING OVER A TITLE?

All week long I've been agonizing over a title for my next article. I thought of calling it "Is Your Content Showing?" but wasn't sure folks would get it, especially since I'm writing a series of articles about speaking or, putting material together for speeches. A good cop out would be "10 Reasons Speeches Bomb!" But, I know if I asked 10 different people what they thought were good reasons speeches bomb, I would get 10 different answers, and many of them wouldn't match the ones I've come up with, so that won't do. H'm. Methinks I'll ruminate on this a little longer. After all, I'm writing from my own perspective, and 25 years with Toastmasters International. Of course, I could have more than 10 reasons speeches bomb, I could have 25, 50, 100...

Now I'm getting into the eBook stage, and that's a topic for another time. Meanwhile, if you have any better title suggestions, I'm all ears. Just leave a comment on the link provided at this site. Thank you.

No comments: