Wednesday, September 06, 2006

GOAL SETTING WORKSHOP COMPLETED

It is with great joy I tell you that my 2-session workshop on "Goal Setting" ended last week, and, it was a resounding success! The interaction of the participants was marvelous and added to my learning experience.

Everyone liked the workbook I wrote and even the clip art got a giggle. The evaluation forms were very rewarding too. So it looks like I will be writing and conducting an on-going series of self-development workshops. My next one is scheduled for September 20 and 27th, the same time and place. The subject is "Journaling." Please go to my website for more information www.shirleycarolan.com.

Shirley M. Carolan

1 comment:

Debra Simpson said...

You go girl!! I'm glad you took to the blogging. You will serve as an inspiration to others.