Saturday, September 23, 2006

HELP! I'm Looking for a Tech Partner

By Shirley M. Carolan

Are you very good at the technical side of a business, website design, Pod casting, converting manuscripts into eBooks, eBook compiler? Are you cover savvy? Can you produce CDs with attractive labels? Do you love the technical side of a business but hate the writing, editing, promoting end of it? Do you have clients who use your technical skills but you can't help them with their written needs?

If you answered YES to the above, then we need to communicate. I am passionate about words, writing all kinds of business materials, editing, interviewing business owners and writing profiles for magazines, etc. I love the creative side of business but hate the technical stuff.

Recently, clients have asked me why I don't sell CDs and eBooks, etc. at my seminars. It's because I am not savvy technically and don't have the patience to learn the technical stuff. But, I would like to partner with someone who has the technical skills. That person could be you!

Please read the articles I've posted on this Blog and also go to my website at http:// www.shirleycarolan.com to find out more about my background and writing expertise. If you are then interested, please contact me at 760-732-0663.

Thank you.

Shirley M. Carolan
Speaker/Writer/Coach
Carolan Communications
Phone/Fax: 760-732-0663
carolcom@qwestinternet.net
www.shirleycarolan.com
http://smcarolan.blogspot.com

No comments: